- U.S. Department of Education: College Information Opens In A New Window
- List of Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities
Welcome to SchoolGuides.com - a comprehensive college search directory of four- and two-year colleges, nursing and business schools located in the United States. Our college search tools will help you find colleges and universities that offer accredited programs that most interest you. EXPLORE HERE
The best way to get started is to focus on your intended area of undergraduate study. Once you find schools that offer your desired major, you can narrow your search to a specific geographic area. Many participating schools have provided response forms to make it easier for you to contact their admissions office.
You may also wish to read through our featured articles to assist you in the college preparation, testing and search process. Registered users can save their searches and contact multiple schools. Good luck with your search!
Start Planning for Financial Literacy Month
April is National Financial Literacy Month, teaching Americans how to establish and maintain healthy financial habits. . Here are just a few of the many free activities, educational tools, and resources that are available:
- EducationPlanner.org provides students with short and simple talking points regarding financial literacy in our Dollar and Sense section. These talking points can be used by counselors and teachers for bell ringers or topics for discussion in classroom sessions. This is a great starting point to get any grade involved in financial literacy.
- The Making Cents Project is a collaborative effort of the PA Department of Education and Penn State University, established to meet specific requirements of Act 104 of 2010 as it relates to economic and personal financial literacy.
- The High School Financial Planning Program® (HSFPP) is a free, comprehensive, basic, personal finance curriculum specifically designed to be relevant to the lives of teens, ages 13-19. The program is intended for in-person teaching. It works well in classrooms, workshops, and one-on-one situations.
- TeachFinLit provides resources to help teach personal finance concepts to high schools students. It includes a complete and comprehensive curriculum solution.
- Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF) is a free personal finance curriculum and professional development partner helping high school teachers deliver essential money understanding in an easy-to-grasp, engaging way.
ANNOUNCING A BRAND NEW PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN ROADTRIP NATION AND COLLEGE BOARD
Start with your interests - your future will follow
Choose your own way forward in college
Explore careers and majors, find colleges, get high school course ideas, and try out what you like!
Your interests are the guide.
GETS TONS OF CAREERS AND MAJORS THAT MATCH WHAT YOU LIKE
FOLLOW THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF PEOPLE WHO INTEREST YOU
American Educational Guidance Center has developed the following website: http://www.college-scholarships.com/schools/pennsylvania/. This website is a wealth of information about Pennsylvania post-secondary schools and also scholarship links.Jolie Health and Beauty Academy is still taking application for Seniors who are have not decided on their future plans and would like to pursue an exciting career in the world of Health and Beauty. For more information please contact admissions a the Hazelton campus at (570) 459-5501 or email@example.comSchreyer Honors College • Penn State University
Application Deadline is January 15Big Future by CollegeBoard http://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/get-started
Finding your big future starts with you.
Top 10 questions to ask yourself as you begin planning for college.Hey students! Your college planning timeline can be found here.
www.gettingthemthere.com Easing the college transitionA great website to explore what to do and when to do it. A valuable tool for all grade levels, including going from high school to college.
College Majors 101: The "Get Recruited" Section
How it Works
(Make sure your Juniors have this for summer!!)