The Attendance office offers the following services:
- Registration of all students kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Records office
- Transfers and withdrawals of all students
- Maintenance of student information
- Guardianships, and affidavits
- Application for home schooling
- Application for homebound instruction
- Transcripts for all alumni out of school more than two years.
(All others must be obtained in the Pottsville Area High School Guidance Department.)
- Lists of graduates for reunion purposes
Jacqueline Szeliga -Data Manager/Child Accounting Coordinator
Michelle Goodman -PIMS Secretary (570) 621-2914
ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE - Please Note : When changing your physical address, you need to provide the Attendance Office located in the Academic Center with 2 proofs of the new address. (Examples: Property Tax receipt, Lease or Tenant Agreemant, Driver's License, and Utility Bill).
Bring two (2) proofs of residency to the Academic Center between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M.
New Registrations- Board policy requires three (3) proofs of residency. Please see examples under Address Change Notice.
1501 Laurel Boulevard
Pottsville, PA 17901